The Early Bird application advantage scheme grants up to 10 € 3,000.00 scholarships to MIB candidates applying earlier than June 30th 2020 holding an Italian Bachelor Degree and completing the enrollment procedure within 5 working days, after receiving the confirmation of admission by email.
MIB Corporate Scholarships may be available from the MIB Business Partners. These are companies who cooperate with MIB on a medium to long-term basis and may provide dedicated scholarships to selected MIB students.
MIB Bright Future Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship, to help meritorious Applicants holding a Bachelor degree issued by an Italian University financing their studies. The scholarship encompasses 30% or 50 % tuition waiver.
The scholarship may be granted by the Scientific Committee of the Master on the basis of the assessment of the applications received from the candidates admitted. One of requirement for the application is the submission of the GMAT along with the grades of the exams obtained during the bachelor. The scholarship will eventually be scored after the first quarter of the Master in consideration of the participants’ learning performance during the first quarter.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore offers some possibilities of financial aid to applicants holding a Bachelor degree issued by an Italian University:
- Intesa Bridge, in collaboration with Banca Intesa (only for EU citizens). intesabridge.it
- Full and partial academic scholarships may be awarded. Eligible candidates to apply for the scholarships are only those who have passed the selection process and are admitted to the MIB programme. (only for Italian citizens)
- Some Italian Regions offer Scholarship opportunities for resident citizens (i.e. Regione Molise and Regione Puglia).
- Banks in most countries offer low-interest loans for post-graduate education.
Scholarships offered by INPS (Istituto Nazionale Previdenza Sociale) are available to children or orphans of government employees or pensioners who would like to obtain a Master in International Business (MIB) at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
To apply, the applicant must:
- be a child or orphan of a public-sector employee or pensioner. The applicant’s parent needs to be registered with either the Institute’s loan and credit social management system (Gestione Unitaria delle Prestazioni Creditizie e Sociali) or the public dependents management system (Gestione Dipendenti Pubblici);
- have been accepted to the Master’s program (admissions requirements detailed below);
- be registered with the CPI (Centro per l’impiego) as unemployed (or earning less than €8000 per year) at the time of application;
- be less than 40 years of age at the time of application; and
- have NOT received any scholarships contracted or financed by the Institute in the academic years 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015, 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 of the same nature as this grant, such as for a Master’s degree (I or II level), university-level improvement courses, university-level specialization courses, or doctoral programs.
For further details regarding this scholarship, please refer to INPS website
Admission to MIB
The Master in International Business (MIB) is a 1-year International Business program, entirely taught in English offered by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, Italy.
In the upcoming September Intake the MIB Master in International Business offers two classes:
- MIB Regular Class mostly made by participants who just earned a bachelor degree, with little or no work experience, 24 years old on average
- Executives’ Class designed for participants who are working and could leverage on a few years work experience.
Both classes are aiming to prepare talented participants for the challenges of a steadily evolving, multicultural business world. Programme contents, learning credits and workload are common to the two classes, however the programme organization and the schedule will differ.
Application deadline: September, 1st 2020 (for the MIB online application form)
Preliminary courses (strongly recommended for those without a background in Economics) will start on September, 14th 2020. Official courses will start on September, 28th 2020.
Questions and requests for more information should be directed to email@example.com